Exfoliants are increasing doing more for your radiance. Enzymatic, mechanical or chemical, it's hard to follow and know which one to choose! This section is for you, to help you find your way around and choose the right exfoliant.
01Gentle enzyme exfoliation
- Who is it for? All skin types, even the most sensitive
- How does it work? It's a velvety cream without grains that removes impurities very gently
- How often should it be used? All year round, 1 to 2 times a week
I go for VEGETAL EXFOLIANT.
02Alternating with a mechanical scrub
- Who is it for? Normal, combination or oily skin
- How does it work? Provides immediate radiance thanks to the grains; gently exfoliates, cleanses and refines skin texture
- How often should it be used? All year round, 1 to 2 times a week, avoiding excessive exfoliation so as not to stimulate uncontrolled cell renewal.
I go for MARINE SCRUB .
03Powerful chemical exfoliants
- Who is it for? Non sensitive thickish skin.
- How does it work? Cream containing acids that exfoliate, smooth and polish the skin surface. Clear skin effect for skins prone to pimples and smoothing of the skin surface for an anti-aging action
- How often should it be used? In 3-week treatments, twice a week; it works deeper down than an exfoliation with grains.
I go for RESURFACING PEEL that delivers a complete exfoliation: enzymatic, mechanical and chemical.