Over the age of 30 and you still have skin problems?
01 I have made up my mind, I am declaring war on blemishes right now.
Gel, mask, concealer... I immediately adopt my anti-blemish emergency kit and I do not panic!
- 1/ I first bring my blemishes under control.
I clean my skin in depth, I get rid of impurities and excess sebum, I clear clogged pores. And, at the same time, I prevent the appearance of new blemishes. My savior : OLIGOPUR Purifying Cleansing Gel
- 2/ I track down the culprits.
Whether they are still forming or well-established, I immediately correct blemishes with a salicylic acid gel. And, most of all, I resist the urge to squeeze them. My savior: OLIGOPUR Blemish Target Gel
- 3/ I get out the heavy artillery.
I fight the root cause of the problem. I act on ALL those responsible for this tragedy: I regulate the production of sebum, I limit bacterial growth and the development of agents that promote inflammation. And, most of all, I choose a "featherweight" formula without fatty substances that will not make my skin even "greasier" and permanently clog my pores. In a word, I purify my skin! My savior: ACNIPUR Blemish Solution Fluid
- 4/ The icing on the cake, I shine like a firefly.
No problem, my anti-blemish savior: ACNIPUR Blemish Solution Fluid matifies the skin 1 hour after applying it. And if I only have shiny skin without any blemishes, I opt for a super moisturizer and I control my shine all day long. My savior: OLIGOPUR Hydra-Matifying Control Cream
02 And I opt for my 4 anti-blemish commandments
- I stop getting stressed out and I breathe! Stress related hormones can cause an increase in sebum production. Result: blemishes start to appear.
- I stop eating any old thing! Diet has a direct effect on the skin, so I limit fats and sugars, which in addition to making me fat will make spots appear. I consume as many fruits and vegetables as I like, yes indeed, you can always come back for more! And I opt for whole grains, high in fiber and vitamins.
- I do not use scrubs that strip the skin! I also avoid classic scrubs as they are too aggressive. I treat my skin gently with green clay masks. In addition to purifying my skin, it tightens the pores and promotes gentle healing.
- I moisturize again and again! All skin needs to be moisturized, even mine! In the morning, of course, I moisturize to protect it against external stress. But also in the evening I always moisturize before or after my anti-blemish product.